Lloydminster Muck Run
WAIVER, RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS & ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- I understand that Lloydminster Muck Run presents challenging obstacles for my child.
- My child is age 5 years or older and I, as parent/guardian, will be present at this event.
- I agree not to let my child participate unless medically able.
- I agree to obey all civil and criminal laws at all times.
- I am aware of all risks associated with my child participating in the Lloydminster Muck Run, including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, negligent or wanton acts of other participants, completing all obstacles, defects or condition of premises, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, all such risks being known and appreciated by me.
- I agree that Lloydminster Muck Run and Lloydminster Region Health Foundation are not responsible for any personal items or property that are lost or stolen in the gear check area.
- I consent to emergency medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury to us as medical professionals may deem appropriate. This Release extends to any liability arising out of or in any way connected with the medical treatment and transportation provided in the event of an emergency.
- I understand and will abide by the rule that no wheeled baby conveyances or other wheeled means of conveyance, or pets are permitted in the race.
- I grant permission to Lloydminster Muck Run and Lloydminster Region Health Foundation, and all affiliates, sponsors, and assign to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any purpose including but not limited to promoting, advertising and marketing purposes. Any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings or other records of the event are the sole property of Lloydminster Muck Run and Lloydminster Region Health Foundation.
- I understand that all entries are final with no refunds.
- The official race directors reserve the right in any event of emergency or local or national disaster to cancel the race and in the event of cancellation or change there is no refund of entry fees.
- Participants and spectators are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times, including obeying all laws. This includes respect for all people, equipment, and facilities, and cooperative, positive participation. Lloydminster Muck Run and Lloydminster Region Health Foundation may dismiss, without refund, anyone whose behavior endangers safety or negatively endangers safety or negatively affects a race, a person, a facility, or property of any type or kind. I also agree to indemnify Lloydminster Muck Run and Lloydminster Region Health Foundation, all affiliates and assigns, from any and all third party claims caused in whole or in part by my actions.
- I consent to my child participating in the 2019 Muck Run and the fact that my child is at least the age of 5 years.
I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury to participants in Lloydminster Muck Run, and I voluntarily agree to assume the full risk of any and all injuries, damages or loss, regardless of severity, that I or child may sustain as a result of said participation. I further agree to waive and relinquish all claims my child or myself may have (or accrue to us) as a result of participating in these activities against Lloydminster Muck Run and Lloydminster Region Health Foundation, including all officials, agents, volunteers, sponsors, and employees (hereinafter referred to as Lloydminster Muck Run). I do hereby fully release and forever discharge Lloydminster Muck Run and Lloydminster Region Health Foundation from any and all claims for injuries, illnesses, damages, expenses, or loss that we may have or which may accrue to me and arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with the race, program or activities. I have read and fully understand the above important information, warning of risk, assumption of risk and waiver and release of all claims. Lloydminster Muck Run and Lloydminster Region Health Foundation are committed to conducting its race and activities in a safe manner and hold the safety of participants in high regard. Lloydminster Muck Run and Lloydminster Region Health Foundation continually strives to reduce such risks and insists that all participants follow safety rules and instructions that are designed to protect the participants’ safety. However, participants registering for the race, programs/activities must recognize that there is an inherent risk of injury when choosing to participate in recreational activities/programs. I am solely responsible for determining if I am physically fit and/or skilled for the race or activities contemplated by this agreement. It is always advisable, especially if the participant is pregnant or disabled in any way or recently suffered an illness, injury or impairment, to consult a physician before undertaking any physical activity. I do hereby fully release and forever discharge Lloydminster Muck Run and Lloydminster Region Health Foundation from any and all claims for injuries, damages or loss that my minor child/ward or I may have or which may accrue to me and arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with these programs/activities.