LEARNING ESSENTIAL APPROACHES TO PALLIATIVE AND END-OF-LIFE CARE TRAINING
April 29 & 30, 2016
Lloydminster Hospital Conference Room
$245 for SHPCA Members or $300 for Non-SHPCA Members
In an interactive two-day course, Pallium Canada’s LEAP Core offers interprofessional clinicians competency-based palliative care education based on Canadian realities and current best evidence. LEAP Core covers:
- Being Aware
- Taking Ownership
- Pain Management
- Essential Conversations
- Decision Making in Palliative Care
- Advance Care Planning
- GI Symptoms, Hydration and Nutrition
- Last Days & Hours
- Psychosocial and Spiritual Care
- Palliative Sedation
- Useful Tools & Resources
The Lloydminster Region Health Foundation is pleased to provide this training free of charge to any Lloydminster & Region PNRHA Staff interested in attending. Please follow the steps below to complete your registration including the request for funding.
- Register online at the link above.
- Select the “Sponsored” option on the payment page.
- Complete and return the Funding Request Form to the Health Foundation Office.